Starting a business in India is quite easy with new regulations passed by the Government of Of india. However, you still have to follow a strict process to register your business. Thanks to some people companies offering online registration services, you can easily complete your company registration process without much publicity.
While planning to register a business, it is unquestionably a better idea to lease a reputed registration commercial enterprise. These companies have seasoned experts that can do your task quickly and without any trouble. However, you must know the entire process of company registration. Below is the procedure followed to register a home based business in India:
1. Select at least four unique names with regards to your company. Give your names priority according to choice. The Limited Liability Partnerhsip Registration in India Online entity will provide you the name which is obtainable. The names you select must contain no less than two words, first describing your business name and second one describing the nature of your business.
2. Apply for title selection with an e-Form 1A (General Rules and Forms) together with a fee of Rs. 700. If the applied name is available, activities . registered for you. Effective at unavailability, you will have to apply for a different name.
3. Once the name is approved, could certainly apply for registration through e-Forms 1, 8 and 37. This has to be done within 6 months of brand name getting your name approved.
4. Prepare the Memorandum and Articles of Association coming from the solicitors and these people stamped with the appropriate stamp duty. These people signed by in the very two subscribers.
5. Pay the registration fee and filing fee
6. Arrange the following documents:
Memorandum of Association and a duplicate duly stamped
Articles of Association and a duplicate duly stamped
original and a copy of the agreement between the partners (if any) describing their posts and responsibilities in the company
Power of Attorney (if any)
a copy of this letter regarding the availability of the Registrar of Companies
E-Form no. 1, 18 and 32
receipts of payment of registration and filing fees
7. Get the certificate of incorporation to your Registrar of Companies. They’ll verify your documents much better verified, company will be incorporated. The date mentioned in the certificate are the date of one’s company signing up.
8. Once it’s done, the company can start its business immediately under Section 149 (7).
Apparently, it is a complicated and long process where even a small mistake may cost much of money. Due to this reason, a lot of the people consider hiring companies’ house services. These companies have great skills and experience with doing such tasks, and they have discovered the right teams to try and do each job. Therefore, the process becomes simpler, takes lesser time and lesser rassemblement. Look around you and locate a registration company to get company incorporated quickly.